gallbladder diet?

I would love more information about this if you have been on it. How affective is it? I have had problems on and off for 2 years now but the past 3 nights i have had attacks. Im desperate!

kristinaleann

Asked by kristinaleann at 12:27 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Hi I just recently had my gall bladder removed, Because while I was pregnant I got gall stones and when I would eat greasy food, Salads, any Green foods and spicy foods I would have an attack where those stones were moving and it felt like a heart attack and they always seemed to happen at night too....So I had to have it removed. It is very dangerous to leave a gall bladder in your body that is having problems whether or not its stones of infected. The stones can move the wrong way and cause pancretitis and infection speaks for itself. It is much easier to just have it removed now....instead of trying the right diet because that only makes it not hurt as often. And the surgery for one of those stones getting in your pancris is much worse but it your just must try the diet first then eat very very bland foods...."White Food" Yogart, Fruit, and maybe some grilled meat will do ok.
    nahnahsmom08

Answer by nahnahsmom08 at 12:48 PM on Mar. 8, 2009