is this normal?

I am 6 weeks almost 7 weeks pregnant with my 4th child and i have bad pains in my stomach not all the time but when they come it hurts so bad i cant get up. I didnt have these with any of my other excpet my first but i was 5 months when i had them with her. So is this normal. I dont have a doc appointment until the 17th. so i am just worried.

proudmama930

Asked by proudmama930 at 12:28 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would call my doctor and tell them this, that my appt is weeks away BUT here's this pain I'm experiencing. I've heard lots of pain stories in early pregnancy that were nothing and then some that were something. But you can't really put yourself at ease until you know, I imagine. So, call them... and in the meantime try not to freak yourself out or jump to conclusions... think positive. :)
    alitat

Answer by alitat at 12:49 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Call your doctor.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 1:28 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• i agree call your dr i had bad pains and it happened with 3 of my pregnancys i lost i would call your dr just to be safe i hope everything is ok
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:17 PM on Mar. 8, 2009