can they tell

i have to go back to see my doctor april 2th ill be 15 weeks and 4 days do you think they can tell the sex of the baby??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• probably. I found out what my son was at 13 weeks.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 12:45 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• dont count on it..... they say up till 17 weeks it can be swollen and look like a boy but be a girl and sometimes its just too small to tell....
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 12:49 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I had weekly ultrasounds with my son due to complications and they couldnt tell untill I was 17 weeks for sure. At 16 weeks they said they thought maybe a boy, but not untill aweek later were they for sure.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 1:00 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Sometimes they can at that time. They couldnt with mine but it was due to their position. I found out with my daughter at 22 weeks I think. My son was backwards until I 8 months along and had an U/S to see his size...I knew it was a boy but found out for sure then.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 1:27 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Sometimes they can, sometimes they cant... Sometimes they dont even look until your almost 18-20 weeks.
    TheLaakSmith

Answer by TheLaakSmith at 2:41 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• It kind of depends, an ultrasound tech told me she thought I was having a boy around 14 weeks or so, but the last major ultrasound I had showed that I have a little girl on the way, they saw her clearly at about 20 weeks.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 3:14 PM on Mar. 8, 2009