Help from Christians...

My husband sodomizes me all the time. I know this is a sin. How can we stop. Are we going to hell?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Wow!I would nothing think if both parties are consensual that it would be a problem!
    laranadtony

Answer by laranadtony at 2:27 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• This a very good website for your question
    http://themarriagebed.com/
    Anonymous

• I can't decide if you are saying he does it against your will or not. Are you saying you feel guilty for it?
    Anonymous

• If you have salvation you are not going to hell, however I would pray asking God to help you both walk in His ways and not your own. As Christians this is all we can do, resist the devil and he will flee. The bottom line all of sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

Peace, <>
    JoyceTN

Answer by JoyceTN at 2:32 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I don't understand bringing the bible into a sex life with your husband. That's creepy.
    Anonymous

• it's not a sin.(IMO) I believe anything in the marriage bed is fine as long as both parties are consenting and it doesn't involve other people.there are many ways to express love, and that is just one of them. it can be very intimate and fun... is there a reason why you feel it's a sin???
    Anonymous