Does your S/O ever use you?

Let's say you have an S/O that you are not married to. Your S/O has a friend who is married with kids who invites him over while you are at work. After work your S/O asks you to come up and offers you to eat at the friend's house. You and this friend have never been able to get along because you have kids, and they have never shared anything with you, actually have been snooty towards you.
Now you have a game they want to borrow. Your S/O begs you to let them bring it up and you eventually give in. Finally you are tired and go home (you live on the same street). Your S/O never comes home that night and doesn't call or text you at all the next day. Finally around noon you are infuriated at your S/O's behaviour.
How do you react? Is it a big deal? Would you feel used? Should you be angry? Would that be over reacting? Help please!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Sorry it took me a while to answer back.... About the borrowing of the game. I would have just let my SO bring it over ,,,as long as he brang it back..If I didn't like these friends of his/the so, I would not have went over to their house...And for your SO not coming home...That part would have pissed me off.He could have called..

Answer by louise2 at 9:50 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I would tell myself to grow up. Either share the game or don't. And you have no right to control your S/O whereabouts till there is a ring on your finger and one on his.
    Anonymous

• depents on if its a male or female.. now if its a female i wouldnt have him not coming home.. a male well i wouldnt really care just tell him that i was worried about him cause he didnt come home.. i dont know that i would care about a game.. but thats just me
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 2:21 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• it is a $200 game set. The friend would not let your children swim in her pool last summer. Can you see the reason for being upset?
    Anonymous

• last time my s/o told me to let someone use somthing i had i said no and then gave in needless to say with in 2 days that person moved to texas with my blood pressure cuff and stethascope which i paid for ( wasent cheap ) and had to buy all new stuff ( i made him buy it ) and he never again asked me to lone something to anyone. he now listens when i say no and my reasons why.
    Anonymous

• Uhh, can you say "threesome"??
    Clearly DH is having sex with his friend and his wife.
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 3:33 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Who is the friend???Male or female? Depends on that how I answer this.

Answer by louise2 at 3:47 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• He's an SO not my husband. He is a grown man and makes choices on his own to do what he wants to do. He knows his way to my house and my bed. If he chooses to crash elsewhere....he'll come home when he's hungry. He was probably just having fun, it got late and he crashed. I don't see where it's worth getting upset over.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:38 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• it is a male friend.
    Anonymous