On those nights when you can't sleep, ...

On those nights when you can't sleep, what do you think about to help you relax?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 2:46 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sleeping on a cloud like bed, in an empty white room, when a random thought fills my head i go back to the room pushing that thought out, usually works if i can do it and not think about anything and lay still.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 3:14 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• my SO

Answer by admckenzie at 2:57 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I don't think, or at least do my best to try not to, lol. It's the thinking that keeps me awake! Usually I'll keep repeating " Sleep, sleep, sleep" in my head until I do. Otherwise, it's downstairs to watch an infomercial and I'm out in a matter of minutes!
    3earthangels

Answer by 3earthangels at 2:57 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I day dream lol
    about having a life like all the celebs
    or dating Christian Bale mmmmmmmm yum
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 3:07 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I take a Xanax and wait 20 minutes until I pass out and sleep for 4+ hours straight. I also watch tv or read a really boring book until I get drowsy and fall asleep.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 3:11 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I go over the steps in the exercise routines that I teach, it puts me out every time. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 3:28 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• First I think of the ocean. Then my mind turns to a blank, brand new, chalkboard.
    I just focus intently(with my minds eye) on that blank surface and then I am out!

If its really bad I tend to get up and turn on the tv til I drop off.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 3:42 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I think back to my childhood.... The days of no worries and bills that are never ending : ]
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 4:20 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• alot of times i can't sleep in my bed, my husband is over seas and i try and imagine him coming into bed and holding me like nouthing ever happened but i seems like latly i cant sleep at all. so i mozey over to the coach pop in on cafemom and whatch some t.v still i fall asleep. or ill pop a tylenol pm.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 4:41 PM on Mar. 8, 2009