I have been trying for some time now to find work that I can do from home... Does anyone have any suggestions? Preferably something that doesn't cost a fortune to start (free would be even better!).

c.malee

Asked by c.malee at 2:47 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• Yes, I know of many legitimate work at home jobs, many come with a weekly pay check. However, you actually have to work, they don't except whining or excuses. If you are serious about working from home and not looking for easy money and home scams then go to stuckathomemom.com You will find ONLY REAL jobs.

NO fake FreeWebs, NO scams, NO cash create, No project payday

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 5:18 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Sure there are so many jobs out there, who can keep count. The important thing is knowing what you want to do from home and going after it. Why don't you stop by my page and check out the jobs I have listed. It's alot so don't be overwhelmed. If you need help, just contact me from my page. I don't mind pointing you in the right direction.

http://tinalynnlove.aidpage.com/about.htm

Good Luck and don't give up....
    TinaLynnLove

Answer by TinaLynnLove at 5:38 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I have a FREE work from home business with DiamondCreek Candles; take a look at the site!!!

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 6:30 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• All I wanted was to Stay at home and raise my Own Children...I was
    totally shocked at all the scams on the Internet that were targeting
    people like me.

I spent months looking, and did pay some "fees" to find out

about legitimate work from home. None of them were able to offer
    anything more than a few surveys for pay, crafts to assemble, or
    mystery shopping (all of which were nothing more than some spare
    change...not an income).

I am very excited to now Own my own Home Business.

I am working at my own pace and I have met and Teamed up with some
    Awesome Mothers and others...that have the same Goals as I DO!

I would love to share this opportunity with you. Just visit my
    website, and I will contact you with the details.

Mom's go to www.workathomeunited.com/BeAtHome

tafania

Answer by tafania at 7:34 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I am a work from home mom and I am partnered with a Wellness company that distributes eco-friendly products. I do not sell. I do receive a check once a month. I do have a website that you could go to if interested......

http://www.iluvwhatido.com/

This company is a member of the Better Business Bureau.
    cstewart0402

Answer by cstewart0402 at 10:30 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom. I have 4 beautiful children that my husband and I raise. I stumbled onto a way to make money right from home. It's the easiest and most effective way I've ever tried. I looked for ways to make money from home before. You know what I found? SCAMS and lots of them!! When this wellness company I found asked if I wanted to start a business for under $30, I said "Where do I sign?" I got started right away and have never looked back. I've taken all the harmful toxic chemicals out of my home and my family has never been healthier. My sons have autism and what a difference these products have made. Whether you are interested in "green" products or you would like to build a business, check out my website www.familiesrok.synthasite.com. Then we can set up a 30 minute appointment and discuss all of the details.
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 11:39 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• i work for an awesome home decor company called Athome America. you can start for free this month,and that will get you over $600 in homewares and $100 in business supplies. For more info check out my website
    www.athome.com/sonjarichardson or pm me
    mamasonja27

Answer by mamasonja27 at 10:04 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I work from home 100% FREE! NEVER any fees ever! My website has the two sites I make money on so please take a moment and scope it out. Oh yeah, 24/7 help is always available

http://alwaysfreeandlegit.webs.com/

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 6:22 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams. I also have several resources for finding legitimate work from home opportunities in my "Working Mom Entrepreneurs" group here on Cafemom.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 10:51 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I am so excited to be with this company!  The comp plan is awesome. Support is tremendous. This is not a get rich quick thing. There is work involved, but the payout is great. Check out www.tgw.247.com   Email me for further infp jmcansler@gmail.com

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 9:24 AM on Mar. 12, 2009