I wonder if he is really sick...

My 18 month old is not acting sick at all. This morning he had diarrea and he projectile vomited all over my couch! He didn't cry, didn't care and continued chasing the dog across the house like it never happened. He's not crabby, nor is he tired, and he's still hungry. I just think it's weird. Usually he is all of these things when he is sick.

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 2:50 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Kids' Health

• Myabe something he ate isnt agreeing with his lil tummy! Or maybe its just a bug that doesnt hurt. As long as he isnt running a fever, and running around every where.. he should be fine. Just keep an eye out for him.
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 2:52 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• My two oldest just had some sort of weird 24 hour thing (so it appears).

They each puked once and that was it. They were off and playing like nothing happened after I had them cleaned up.

TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 3:35 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• My daughter had an iv pick in her arm and running around. Child dont always let things get to them. Just watch him he could be getting something or just being someing that will pass. Just be careful for the flu is going around and I have seen 15 kids in the hospital for getting sick over the past few weeks.
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 11:53 PM on Mar. 8, 2009