what causes my stomach to hurt when i cough or sneeze it hurts so bad i about cry, i just had a baby 2 mths ago c-section?

mel37101

Asked by mel37101 at 3:06 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Health

• You might want to go to the doc and see if you have a hernia. That is how I found mine.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 9:54 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I had the same problem. I had both of my boys by c-section, & after both surgerys every time I coughed or sneezed it hurt real bad. I asked my doctor about it & he said that it was normal, & that it would be tender for a few months after the c-setion. And I think around the 3rd or 4th month after the c-section I felt normal. I'm not sure if this was you'r 1st c-section or not, but I will tell you that after my 1st c-section, I got pregnant with my 2nd son soon after & when my belly started to grow the scar from the previous c-section did hurt pretty bad. But all in all the after product is well worth it. I hope you start feeling better soon.
    shawna101

Answer by shawna101 at 10:17 PM on Mar. 8, 2009