Emotional Trainreck

I'm normally very sensitive- when i was a baby, just looking at my wrong would cause me to cry. Now that i'm pregnant and 20, I feel like that little baby again with the over sensitive emotions. I sometimes get these meltdowns randomly that it takes alot to calm down from. It could be triggered by conversations i have, nothing to wear, just thinking about the future overwhelms me! But it seems more and more that i'm having these meltdowns. I wanna stay as calm and happy as possible but i don't know what to do! Please help!!! I know it won't totally go away, but i don't wanna cry everyday over something so silly.

discoveringme89

Asked by discoveringme89 at 3:12 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i know how you feel i usually dont cry but now lord i hate it lol just something that happens i know i started getting better the farther along i got im 33 weeksnow and i dont cry as much lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:14 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Talk to your doctor, I told my doctor that I was having panic attacks and he had me come in for a few extra visits just to make sure that nothing was wrong, horomones can mess you up sometimes and it'll take a toll. I hope you get to feeling better.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 3:18 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• The prospect of being responsible for another life is super scary, super. Why not write a diary of your accomplishments all tiny through huge. Don't make it accomplishments that only others think are tiny or small. An accomplishment is an accomplishment and it's good. You deserve to pat yourself on your back and to nurture yourself now and in the future. Think of what you can do, what good you've done. You've written in here and made new friends, that's good mommy!! Talk to your doctor like heratyc said with your questions, there's huge knowledge in cm and other places too. But your doctor is the best. Think of what made you so sensitive when you were little too. But remember you're here now with internet friends who care.
    Anonymous

• Pregnancy has made me just as hormonal, I cry at least every other day and I have had several panic attacks that scared the crap out of me. My doctor put me on natural anxiety meds, busprone, it kindof helps. I have now started to pray alot and write in a journal to get this stress of my chest, Usually I would have a couple drinks and take a xantax, and not doing that is another struggle in its self!!!!
    sheri1984

Answer by sheri1984 at 3:30 PM on Mar. 8, 2009