Very Emotional!

But Im only 9 weeks. I dont know if its because the babys father wants nothing to do with any of this or just because im pregnant.I find myself crying all the time!Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well, both of those things are perfectly good reasons to cry a lot, hon. You've got romantic problems and crazed hormones, combined. That's a heck of a double-whammy. So yes, it's normal. But it is also something you should keep tabs on and discuss with your doctor if it continues or becomes worse. I'm so sorry you're hurting so much. If I were there, I'd give you a big hug and make you a cup of tea. :-) Hang in there, mama. Give it time. Everything always works out okay in the end - if it's not okay, that's just because it's not the end yet.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 3:42 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Yeah, VERY NORMAL. Hormones are strong, strong things.
    Especially with that horrid guy who wants to be selfish, I don't blame you.
    I had to go on anti-depressants after I gave birth for PPD...ask your prenatal doctor if there are any that can help you through this but is safe for your fetus.

Be strong..
    Anjeey

Answer by Anjeey at 5:11 PM on Mar. 8, 2009