How exciting is this?

Hubby and i are doing our online registry for wal-mart .. target.. and k-mart. !!!
We didnt do a registry for our first baby... we lived in such a small town all we had was wal-mart.. and a very expensive baby store.. so we knew we'd get what we want.. and if we didnt want it .. it wouldnt be hard to guess where it came from to take it back..
But now were in a bigger town and this is so exciting!!!

Are their any more stores you suggest?
:D

mommyofAurora

Asked by mommyofAurora at 3:38 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Jcpenney =]
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 3:45 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Do you like pizza?
    Anonymous

• I live in a town were all we really have is target, walmart, kmart, etc. So if I could choose ANY kids store, with any budget would deffinately be Childrens Place. JcPenny's is the place were we got our crib though and I still love it!
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 3:50 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• babies r us, If you have one in your town...that'd be the only place id register if i had one in my town.lol..i just LOVE that store! i could live there.lol
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:52 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• thats is very exciting! lol. the only other place i registered was babies r us, honestly i didnt get much from there. they have some cute stuff but for me its so much easier and cheaper to go to target, i love their stuff!
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 4:04 PM on Mar. 8, 2009