For mature and strong Christians,please answer! My last 3 digits of my S.S.# is '666',SHOULD I be worried?

With the mark of the beast just around the corner,I may already have it?What do you think about this?

countingsparows

Asked by countingsparows at 3:50 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I tbelieve it's nothing to worry about. It is just a number, like a phone number that ends in 666, a credit card with 666 in the number or an address with 666 in it. The 666 that Revelation refers to is the Mark of the Beast, and a person would have to receive it or it's symbol willingly on their hand or forehead.

I am not sure if you felt badly enough about it if you would be able to change it "for religious reasaons"? It would sure be a pain, though. I'd just leave it be for what it is, a coincidence of
    numbers.

The number of the Lamb is usually a series of 7, or 777. A person that has that number in their life is not unusually "blessed," nor is a person with a number of 666 in their life unusually "cursed."
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 4:14 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Its just a number sweetie, so no!
    Anonymous

• What exactly are you worried about?
    flower_momma

Answer by flower_momma at 3:53 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• yes, you might be the debil.
    Anonymous

• GOOD grief it is just a number!!!
    Anonymous

• You mean you want Christians who are scared of their own shadow. Not the ones who will tell you that it is just a number. Get a life.
    Anonymous

• Seriously?
    Anonymous

• the mark of the beast is something they will implant on your hand or your forehead. you'll know if you have it, in your case its just a number...no worries.
    jeana

Answer by jeana at 4:11 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• It's part of a bigger #, its not isolated. I don't think this is something to be concerned about.
    logkai

Answer by logkai at 4:14 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I'm a Christian, I do believe 666 is a human number - HOWEVER it's a number you PICK. You didn't pick your SSN - it's a mark of the beast of course and as someone else said it's parg of a bigger number anyways.
    Praying

Answer by Praying at 4:17 PM on Mar. 8, 2009