Never happy

What should I do? I feel like my life as well as everything else sucks. If it weren't for my son, I doubt I would even want to wake up. I don't know what to do. He's always fussy around me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Health

• You sound very depressed, and I'd like to urge you to seek counseling, hon. Your point of view on life is unhealthy, and you don't have to suffer like this. There is therapy and medication that can help. Please talk to someone. Hugs.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 4:16 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• ur son might be fussy around you cuz he can sence that ur not happy what you should do is see in to therapy and if u dont want to do that then try thinking of stuff that makes you happy and maybe try getting some alone time i used to be unhappy kinda like that then i would go for a jog for bout and hour than on the way back to the house there was a park and i would sit on the bench and just stare off and just think bout everything and it help alot just to sit and think bout everything that happen either in the day or just in life good luck and i hope you feel better
    myangelelena

Answer by myangelelena at 4:26 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• oh honey, how to convey the importance of intervention... i'm betting he's your first, and not very old... a few months at most? PPD is so very common, and easy to treat. it can be as easy as getting a bunch of sunshine, eating well and being in a different environment- it does not always require medication. but there is that option as well. feeling unhappy does not make you a bad mommy, most of us have been there, and it's hard. asking for help does not make you weak, or make you a bad mother. it means that you're willing to do what you have to for your child. from one mommy to another- make an appointment, ask for some help. anyone who would think ill of your doing so needs medication for their self. your little one is feeding off of your anxiety, which is why he's fussy around you. when you're calm, he will be. its that simple... deep breath in, tension out... *hugs*

ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:48 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I feel the same way if you ever need to talk you can im me
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 11:19 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• You could seek couseling, and you could also find a hobby that you enjoy and that could benifit you both. Suck as yoga, excerizing, going on walks, just to name a few. Dont let life get you down. Once you find what you like to do. You will enjoy it more. Wish ya all the best, I hope this helps.
    1carlasue

Answer by 1carlasue at 3:44 AM on Mar. 9, 2009