How much money is enough?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• There is more to life than just providing the basics. I don't think that's necessarily a question of greed. Enough to me is to cover the essentials, have enough to put into savings, and still be left with money to provide for fun things like family vacations. Having to live paycheck to paycheck is not having enough.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:01 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Unfortunately for most people, there's never enough. People are consumed by greed. We all need a real wake-up call!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:55 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Enough to eat, pay the rent and bills, keep clothes on our backs, and put some away for emergencies and retirement.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 4:56 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I technically have enough right now. Once my bills are finally paid off, I will have about $200 of play money per month after all bills, groceries, gas, and miscellaneous needs are paid for. But I am easily entertained by simple things and we entertain ourselves very cheaply lol! We much prefer to cook at home than eat out, and we subscribe to netflix instead of going to the movies. WHen we do go to the movies we go the free movies on the military base. I'm happy with what we have. =)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:58 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• What do you mean?

If you mean how much someone should be allowed to make? I think as much as they can or want to.

If you mean how much is enough to live comfortably? that will be different for everyone.
    Anonymous

• For security? You never know what is going to happen tomorrow, if you put a cap on what you feel is enough I promise you, tomorrow your house will burn down.
    And honestly I love giving to others, providing Christmas presents for those without, giving to children who have no one. Enough is never enough when there are so many with nothing.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 6:35 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Enough money is to be able to live in Good Health and be able to afford it.
    granmommi

Answer by granmommi at 8:48 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Enough that you don't have to worry about getting the bills paid every month, and if you want to go buy a little something for yourself, it's not going to break the bank!
    smashlie59

Answer by smashlie59 at 10:26 PM on Mar. 8, 2009