when did your baby find their feet?

my boy is 4 months and im wondering when he finds his feet. i met a lady who's girl is 4 mnths and has been playing with her feet for a while. thanks..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Mine never played with her feet. Some are fascinated by them, some aren't.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:57 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Around 4 1/2 months
    Anonymous

• When I had my first son my sister-in-law had her third little girl. And every time I turned around she was saying "Oh Shelby does this & Shelby does that". I got sick of hearing it & I asked my sons doctor about the certain milestones he should be meeting at certain times. His doctor told me that boys learn at a slower pace than girls do until the age of 5. Let alone the fact that my sister-in-laws little girl had 2 other siblings to learn from. He'll learn everything he needs to in his own time. True enough what kaycee14 said, some like the feet & some don't. Nothing to worry about .
    shawna101

Answer by shawna101 at 11:07 PM on Mar. 8, 2009