Where can I find a GOOD, inexpensive convertible crib and dresser and changing table??

I've been searching babys r us and target and the reviews arent that great.... does anyone have a set that is sturdy and below 400 (the crib) like the whole set around or below 1000 that they recomend?

gottalovemal

Asked by gottalovemal at 4:59 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Burlington Coat Factory!
    MarchMarie

Answer by MarchMarie at 5:03 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Walmart's always done right by me.
    youngs_wifey05

Answer by youngs_wifey05 at 5:30 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• We got our convertible crib with attached changing table at WalMart for around $300. It's been going strong for 4 years now. My oldest son was in it for 2 years and then the baby went straight into it and now we converted it to the toddler bed for my 2 yo. The changing table part has 3 drawers on the front and 3 shelves in the back.
    My2J.A.P.s

Answer by My2J.A.P.s at 5:33 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• On www.cjkidz.com we have good baby stuff if you look under Sweet Baby Tina.  Some stores for furniture (Frog and Princess) click here  http://www.cjkidz.com/favoritelinks.html 

If you are looking for other baby items (Mudpie - shoes, clothes etc.) we also have under Sweet Baby Tina's Favorite Things http://astore.amazon.com/wwwcjkidzcom-20?%5Fencoding=UTF8&node=9

momjs

Answer by momjs at 5:37 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• craigslist.org
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 5:37 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• we have a convertible crib from toys-r-us with a changing table and shelves and a little storage cupboard. plus is has an under bed storage roll out. it is called a Portland Crib and Changer, but i was looking online and i can't seem to find it on their website anywhere, maybe they don't make it anymore, but it hasn't been recalled. It was $200 and it was bought last March
    calvinsmommy18

Answer by calvinsmommy18 at 11:35 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• well you do get what you pay for lol...but i'd try ikea or walmart
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 1:03 AM on Mar. 9, 2009