Clingy Baby...need help getting him to sleep in his crib

When your little one was teething were they super clingy? mine is so clingy he will not sleep in his crib for more than 30 minutes, so he has been sleeping with my and my husband, i want him to get used to sleeping with us. He is 9 1/2months old. He has always slept in his crib which was in the same room as me and his dad, then about 3weeks ago we moved his crib into his room. He has had some successful nights Just these past 4 days he has been super clingy and will not sleep unless he is with my husband or I. Has this happened to you and what did you do to ease them back into their bed?

Borikaos

Asked by Borikaos at 5:10 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• On drjaygordon.com, there's an article on transitioning baby from the family bed. It will help you.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:51 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• my daughter does the same thing, i don't really have good advice though lol. i've asked my friends and they all say to just let her cry it out by herself and cry herself back to sleep but i don't agree with that, personally.
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 12:58 AM on Mar. 9, 2009