Proffessional pregnancy pictures

Im getting mine done next week..
and i want to incorprite my 15 month old.. and hubby.
Any ideas?

mommyofAurora

Asked by mommyofAurora at 5:11 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ask the person taking the pics that is what they are for
    Anonymous

• i think its so cute when mommy lifts her shirt to expose her belly and so does the older sibling! its so cute =) try googling images and see what comes up at you thats where i found my poses for mine...that i never got taken lol
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 5:59 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• The one I love -- and it's totally overdone, but adorable anyway! - is where the man is standing behind the woman and their hands are forming a heart-shape over the belly. Or the older sibling kissing the belly, that's also so cute. I have wanted to do these both pregnancies... the first time I went into labor the morning I was supposed to get them done! And the second time they just never got scheduled; we had too much stress going on. Have fun with it!
    My2J.A.P.s

Answer by My2J.A.P.s at 6:05 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I like the ones where the little one is kissing mommy's tummy. And with DH sitting/standing behind you with his hands on your belly. I am geting mine done in June, so that's all I got now, but definitely ask the photographer, they should have a portfolio if they are professional.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 6:48 PM on Mar. 8, 2009