anyone else HATE their stepchildrens BM?????

I know there are more like me out there and I would really like to talk with other people who feel the same.

DROCKSGIRL517

Asked by DROCKSGIRL517 at 5:37 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in General Parenting

• MEEEEE!!!!!!!! I never post anon either so if you really want to discuss it more I will PM you but she is crazy and likes to try and find dirt on me to use against me. She is crazy though. Always pulling stunts. Like today DH called his son like he does every week and she is in the background telling him 'ok say bye now! tell him you don't want to talk" even though he really did want to
    Anonymous

• wow, she sounds like a wonderful mother(sarcasim). If you would like to you can PM me and I will tell you some of this ones stunts.
    DROCKSGIRL517

Answer by DROCKSGIRL517 at 5:44 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I don't hate her, but I wouldn't stop to pull her out of a burning building either. I can't hate her as a person because she's never really done anything, though DH hates his past choices that left him with her in his life and I resent them as well. I hate some of her poor judgment calls. I'm sure you will find a lot of others who feel the same way you do.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 5:51 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I don't hate her, we have gotten along when together at events I just don't like what she has been doing this past year with my SD and her dad.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 6:03 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• to the first person that posted if you want to discuss our situations more, you can message me. it's nice to know there are others out there that are going throught the same thing
    DROCKSGIRL517

Answer by DROCKSGIRL517 at 8:58 PM on Mar. 26, 2009