Who do you think it would be hard being ?

I think it would be hard to be the president. So many decsisions to make, and no matter what you do you're damned if you do and damned if you dont. All that responsibility. ...

to clarify: this is not in support of Obama. I may think that Bush was one of the worst presidents in our history, ...but i still think that a certian amount of respect is due to almost any person who is/was/or will be president.

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 5:45 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Anyone is an abusive relationship or a child of an abusive parent.

hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 5:56 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Any famous person.
    No privacy.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 5:50 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I think it would be hard being a kid growing up in times like this. I worry for my kids, what its gonna be like when they are my age! As far the president.... yep I wouldnt wanna be him. He has alot to clean up after Bush's destruction...... I think we should re- elect Bill CLinton.. he rocks~
    Anonymous

• Any one of the homeless people in America.

Sex slave.
    Anonymous

• brittany spears. no matter what she does someone is always talking bad about her. can you imagine having that many ppl questioning EVERYTHING you do as a mom. granted, i dont think she is the brightest bulb, but she still doesnt deserve all the crap she's gotten over the years. even when she first started getting her act together & performed at the VMAs all anyone said about her was how fat she looked.

and of course anyone who grew up in an abusive home, tragically lost a parent at a young age, or has ever had to struggle to meet their basic needs.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 6:36 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I'll say being a stepmom. I never knew it would be so hard. Of course a president too I guess :)shrugging

army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 6:41 PM on Mar. 8, 2009