Can you have an orgasm during sex?

I never have. Wondering how many others can't and any tips would be helpful

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• I always do now, but I didn't used to. I don't know what changed so I don't have any advice. Good luck.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 5:56 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I couldn't until recently. I can only have one if i'm on top, or use a vibrator. What made it easier for me to do it was getting the vibrator or masterbation. It helps you explore your body and find out what you want and what you like.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 5:56 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• i have never orgasamed. But i have come close. ...but i have some sex "issues". ...so i think i just need to open up my mind a bit more. ...i'm working on it!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 5:57 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I had never had one during sex until about a year ago. It has to do with clitoral stimulation. Some women can't get one without it. One of my friends had a sex party (Pure Romance) that I went to and there was a product called the Jelly Toolbelt. Funny name, yes, but we got it and the rest is history. Now I actually enjoy sex. The guy puts it on and it stimulates you and helps with that. I don't know how you guys feel about that, but if you think you and your guy would both be cool with a product like that, get on www.pureromance.com and look up the jelly toolbelt. Definitely saved my sex life! They have other really great products too! Good luck.
    IlovemyNicholas

Answer by IlovemyNicholas at 6:01 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I never had an orgasm before during sex until I got with my boyfriend. It's weird to finally have one after so many years of not having any before!
    foreveryours66

Answer by foreveryours66 at 6:07 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Yes. Usually when I am on top - try that.
    Anonymous

• Ive never either not with sex and i definitely want some tips to try to also! cause my husband doesnt do what actually makes me orgasm (clitoral )

Anonymous

• IF YOU CANT, TRY BEING ON TOP THAT HELPS OUT ALOT AND ALSO IF YOU HAVE ONE BY ORAL OR WHATEVER YOU CHOOSE BEFORE INTERCORSE THAT USUALLY HELPS TO.... ALSO THEY HAVE THESE RINGS THAT GO ON HIM WITH AN ATTATCHED VIBERATOR AND THAT REALLY REALLY HELPS IF NOTHING ELSE WORKS!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 7:01 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• not during sex. only during foreplay (or with a toy)

Answer by admckenzie at 7:27 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• i do if i'm on top or if the guy know what he doing some guys dont and other guy can fuck your brain out i love that
    erica2525

Answer by erica2525 at 8:22 PM on Mar. 8, 2009