What is your personal definition of heaven and/or hell?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 6:04 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Hell is nonexistent.

Heaven is very similar to our world but perfect, peaceful and more natural than this world.
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 6:13 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Heaven is difference with love and hell is indifference with hatred.
    Anonymous

• Heaven and hell may or may not be real places. I don't know whether they are or not.

But here on earth, heaven and hell are states of mind and being. I think heaven is pure bliss, like when I look at my daughter or my boyfriend. Hell is deep depression, like the PPD I'm dealing with at the moment.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:17 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Heaven is the perfect, sinless place where God, Himself, is preparing for His people. Hell will be this Earth and all that the sin curse has touched when it is destroyed as a part of God's strange act. (Isaiah 28:21; Revelation 20:9)
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 6:25 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Hell is real. Luke 12:5 But I will show you whom you should fear;Fear Him who after the killing of the body, has the power to throw you in to hell.
    You should check out or google The Way of the Master if you need more info.
    Anonymous

• to me, neither exist.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:28 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I agree with Hannahwill.

This is hell. We're in the physical with the "illusion" that we're separate from GOD and all things good and loving. That is hell. Hell is also what happens to your flesh after you physically die. Your body is buried in the earth or burned in an oven. That's all that means. Our spirit lives forever. There is no fiery damnation.

Our Heaven is a mirror image of our own planet, only like it's brand new again. No smog, no pollution, no "hellish" features whatsoever.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 7:45 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Non- applicable.
    Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 9:12 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• It hardly matters. They don't exist.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:12 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Heaven and Hell are very real. The Bible gives good descriptions of both. I care about two things in Heaven, seeing my Lord and Savior Jesus and seeing loved ones who have gone on before. The only think I care about Hell is trying to keep as many people from going there as possible, by sharing the truth of Gods word with them, through my words and hopefully as seen lived out in my life.

teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 2:06 AM on Mar. 9, 2009