1 year old will only eat her bottle- is this normal?

I have tried all kinds of food and she will only take a few bites

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Just keep trying with the foods....when you think about it a lot of people ONLY Breastfeed past a year old but I personally think they should start eating solids by 6 months. but anyway, maybe try an organic avocado...puree it yourself and mix it with a little BM or formula (whichever you use...) I wouldn't worry too much about it but maybe you could also try putting her milk in a sippy cup to try to steer her away from the bottle....good luck:)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 6:18 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• she could be having trouble with different textures.
    some babies have trouble with food because of the texture.
    i would bring it up with her doctor.
    mommy2be32509

Answer by mommy2be32509 at 6:23 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• oh mommy thank you for making me laugh!!! I read your byline meaning what showed as part of the question and thought you meant she'd eat her bottle itself litterally and refused to drink from it even!!! Thanks for the good laugh!!! Sorry for trouble. I'll bump.
    Anonymous