How many of you ladies

have babies born with a strawberry birth mark or stork bite/dork bite lol ?

I have a baby with an angel kiss (strork bite).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my DD has a stork bite on the nape of her neck. some days its small, others it takes up most of her neck. i think it depends on the lighting & temperature. im just glad my DD is a girl so if it doesnt fade she can just have long hair (if it even bothers her).

we call them strawberry kisses haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 6:26 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• hmmm...my son has a birthmark mole on the side of his face and my middle one, my first daughter, has a dimple in her chin like I do and my youngest daughter has a birthmark freckle on the side of her nose not quite between her eyes. I've told them all growing up that those are God's last minute blessings as they were born!!
    Anonymous

• My daughter has an angel kiss on her left eyelid. My mom said I had them when I was a baby too.

My nephew has a huge strawberry on his right cheek. They say it should go away by the time he's four or five.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:21 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• my elder son who is almost four had an angel kiss right between his eyes. it has since faded, though you can still see it when he is very angry. and he has a little splotch right above his butt crack, dead center. my other two do not have any birth marks.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:25 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I call them Angel's Kisses, too!
    My second daughter had on on her eyelid and the nape of her neck. The one on the eyelid disappeared, but when I move the hair on the nape of her neck I can still see the Angel's Kiss there.
    My granddaughter was born with an Angel's Kiss, too! A tiny one on her eyelid and on the nape of her neck.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:18 AM on Mar. 9, 2009