DID ANY OF YOU EVER HAD A NATURAL BIRTH?

NO MEDICINE OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER?

diamondmamma

Asked by diamondmamma at 6:35 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• thats how im doing my next pregnancy, im actually going to have an at home birth.i think it will be the most amazing thing.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 6:36 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I DID!!! AND I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT! I DID WITH MY THRID CHILD AND WISH I WOULD OF WITH MY FIRST TWO.
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 6:39 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I was induced with my last one, but had no pain meds. I am planning natural at a birth center with this pregnancy.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 6:41 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I was induced with all 4 of mine but did no pain meds what so ever with my last 3 i would highly recommend it you feel sooooo amazing afterwards!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 6:44 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I did, not even a tylenol.18 hrs of labor,2hrs pushing ripped from butthole to appetite,The dumbest thing I have ever done in my life,not once,but three yrs later done it again!!!!! .to stupid to have an epideral,afraid of being paralized,something happening to the baby.Did I prove anything? Hell no.just that I suffered through childbirth and did'nt have to. did'nt make me a better mother,than someone with pain meds.lol,
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 6:46 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• TELL IT VAL!!!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 6:51 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• twice.....
    aguerra13

Answer by aguerra13 at 6:59 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I did! Twice!
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 7:00 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• with all three of mine. the last was a water baby- it was beautiful and amazing. i wish i had had that option available with the first two! my MW was awesome, and it was so peaceful, i literally almost fell asleep in the water. mother nature has some wonderful things called endorphins, if you can just let them kick in, rather than fighting it. any who... check out www.carolinawaterbirth.com  Troy (dawson) was featured in a couple of sandy's pic's. though the site is still under construction.

ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:04 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Yes... twice both times by choice
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 7:05 PM on Mar. 8, 2009