Could I be pregnant?

I'll make this short:

My period is due in half a week. For the best three and a half weeks my fiance and I have had quite a bit of unprotected sex. For less than a week I've had odd cramps, not really like period cramps, just weird. Along with lower back pain, had a little discharge as well. I've also felt really tired this week.

So could I be pregnant? Or am I just freaking out?

Also I know I need to go get an HPT, so don't tell me that, I just want y'alls opinion.

christinalwk

Asked by christinalwk at 6:42 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• symptoms alone can not say if you are you could just be having signs of your period i would just wait and take the test there really is nothing people can tell you online good luck tho
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:15 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• you very well could be prego. a good way to know is take the first day of your last period and count 14 days later and thats when you ovulate so if you had unprotected sex then. also there is a pregnancy test you can take 5 days before you start your period i used it a week before my missed period both times and it showed a possitive when i was prego. its call 1st response you should check it out if you are like me and dont want to wait. good luck. hope this helped
    Alina456

Answer by Alina456 at 8:12 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• There is really no telling. These could be pregnancy symptoms but, these also sound like pms symptoms to me also. You're just going to have to wait and see!:)
    jacy3031

Answer by jacy3031 at 8:50 PM on Mar. 8, 2009