high school reunion convo

I just had my 15 year reunion. We started talking about loads of things from back then and one of the main conversation topics was the most embarrassing moment we ever had when we were in school. So.... What's the most embarrassing moment you had when you were in school?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ugh we were playing football in 9th grade gym class and our teacher had this rule that every other pass had to go to a female. I was like the only girl who played any sports so they kept giving it to me. Well on what should have been like our last play before class was over they threw the ball to me and this guy from the other team got in front of me and knocked me in the face trying to get the ball. That caused me to somehow bite through my lip. I got blood all over that guy and had it just pouring out of my lip. It was so disgusting! Then the teacher had to walk me to the nurses office all the way across the school and since he could not leave the class, they all came with us. I was so embarrassed knowing I looked so disgusting and all of those people were following me. Yuck! The next day I had a bunch of stitches in my lip and it was so swollen and gross! :) lol

soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 12:47 AM on Mar. 13, 2009