octuplet mom

do you think that she should be allowed to keep her children?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in General Parenting

• Should you be allowed to keep yours???
    Anonymous

• hahaha anon 7:30 you're soo funny. you think that you're all that just because you figured out how to click the anonymous button on the computer- machine? right.
    Anonymous

• edit : 7:03
    Anonymous

• oh wait. oooooops. sorry. you're probably her right? nevermind. and by the way- if you weren't rude to me before, I was trying to state my opinion that I ABSOLUTELY THINK YOU SHOULD KEEP YOUR BABIES. we're not all haters.
    Anonymous

• Why should she NOT be allowed to keep her kids?? I absolutely think she should. After all - where would they go?? Foster care? Is that really any better? No. I think she loves her kids very much. She made a choice that probably wasn't very smart..but oh well. I think ppl should give her a break.
    JanieBoBanie

Answer by JanieBoBanie at 7:46 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I THINK EVERY PARENT OUT THERE THAT ARE MAKING AN EFFORT TO BE THE BEST THEY CAN SHOULD YES MOST DEFINATLEY BE ABLE TO KEEP THEIR KIDS, SHE HAD 6 KIDS BEFORE AND WANTED TO TRY FOR 1 MORE, SO. SHE LOVES KIDS, I KNOW SHE IS LIVING WITH HER MOM, AND HAD NO MONEY, BUT WHATEVER, THIS PLANET SUX, UR STUCK ON IT TILL U DIE, U MIGHT AS WELL LIVE EVERYDAY THE BEST U CAN. I CAN SEE IF SHE WAS ON CRACK OR LIVING WITH A PEDOFILE OR A DRUNK THEN MABEY NO SHE DOESNT DESERVE THEM, BUT HER AND HER MOM ARE TRYING TO RAISE THEM THE BEST THEY CAN, MABEY SOME SUPPORT FROM OTHER PPL WOULD BE THE ANSWER INSTEAD OF HATING ON HER, IT WOULD BE AWESOME TO SEE THE BABIES WITH THEIR MOMMY AND LIVE A LONG HEALTHY LIVES BECAUSE OTHER PPL CARED ENOUGH TO HELP INSTEAD OF JUDGE, RIGHT?
    Icpjuggalette

Answer by Icpjuggalette at 8:04 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Do I think she should be able to keep her kids? Yes. But I also think that she needs some serious counseling, parenting classes, and her children need counseling. Has anyone read the news report where she called 911 last summer because she wasn't watching her kids while they were playing outside and the five year old ran off? She told the 911 dispatcher that she was going to kill herself. She's definitely got a few screws loose, and the way that she treats her mother is disgusting. She's a grown woman, disrespecting the ONE person on this Earth that is willing to help her. She was extremely selfish by choosing to give birth to all of those kids (not just the octuplets, but the first six as well), when she has NO way to pay for their needs. Now she's living off of food stamps! Shame on her and the doctors that impregnated her stupid ass.
    crdc91506

Answer by crdc91506 at 8:32 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE WRITE IN ALL CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• HEY YOUR STEALING MY STYLE OF TYPING...LOL
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:06 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• ALL CAPS RULES!!! LOL
    Icpjuggalette

Answer by Icpjuggalette at 10:27 PM on Mar. 8, 2009