what would you do if...

You were typing a LONG journal post with excellent grammar and information. You've just poured your heart out. When suddenly...

Your computer dies and you lose your journal post forever.

What would you do?

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 7:11 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Cry. That's what I've done when my computer crapped out on me when I was writing papers for class.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:17 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• aw, phuck... unless i see chicken little running around, they sky isn't falling... try, try, try again my friend
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:19 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Please don't remind me. I'm in school and I'd start cussin if that happened. That's why I save it like crazy.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 8:01 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I would feel good that I at least got it out of my system. The writing of something is more healing than the saving of it for whatever purpose you had in mind. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:07 AM on Mar. 9, 2009