what would you do...

If your DH/SO told you he was into whips and chains?

...Or if he was gay?

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 7:12 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'd say take it to the Gay-rage thats what I call his garage.This homey don't play dat lol
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 7:16 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• um.. i'm slightly leery of answering this honestly, since the general consensus is that i'm "creepy" lol maybe, just a bit too open... i'm cool with the gay curious type, and pretty much up (or down) for anything else that does not involve bodily harm. few exceptions.

ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:16 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Shudder.

Then sadly let him go to get on with the kind of life that he wanted.

Answer by Bmat at 7:16 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Whips and chains might be discussed.
    If he said he was gay, I'd divorce him.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:16 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Hopefully I know my husband enough to know he is not into either. But if I was dating someone and they mentioned whips, chains, or being gay I would be outta there.
    SuperBamaMom

Answer by SuperBamaMom at 7:19 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• If I had one I would probably leave him. Ugh If he wanted to have a man why go and marry a woman. Whips and chains though sounds kind of fun, as long as they were in my control.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 7:20 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I would freak out! I've done dominance before, but I wouldn't want that in my relationship. Gay that's not cool either were married and I don't think that's fair for someone to deceive the other person like that.
    Anonymous

• "Whips and chains might be discussed."

LOL that made me giggle, I dunno why =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:22 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Oooo... um... whips and chains would be kinda scary, I honestly can't see him saying something like that, so yes, I'd be shocked, and would probably run hide under the coffee table...

If he told me he was gay, I'd call him a liar, laugh, and if he told me he was serious, again, I'd go hide under the table!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 7:22 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Well, I don;t see the similarity between being gay and bein into S&M ("whips and chains").

But, if he's gay, he's gay, far be it from me to hinder someone expressing who they are. I think I'd still be friends with him.

If he's into S&M then lets play, lol.

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 7:23 PM on Mar. 8, 2009