BE HONEST! If you saw this, what would you do?

Say you see a woman, her daughter, and her daughter's nanny at the coffee shop.

The woman is being extremely rude and abrasive to the nanny, calling the nanny an 'idiot' and 'dumb' to her face. The nanny looks like she's about to cry. The woman is obviously out of line.

Would you step in and say something to the woman or would you mind your own business?

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 7:20 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I guess ,this time I would mind my own business,if she is able to be a nanny,she probably can take care of herself.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 7:23 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I've never been able to keep my mouth shut in situations like that. I would ask the woman who had raised her to be a BITCH.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 7:23 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I'd mind my own on this one, I would probably stare down the mother though, for behaving this way and teaching her DD to degrade a woman, not only as another person, but as a nanny, someone who is supposed to teach a child right and wrong... I'm really not sure..
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 7:26 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I'd just stand there and stare at the mother for behaving like that. No words would need to be said and with out a doubt other diners would be staring too at the mom, not the nany and not the child.
    Anonymous

• I'd mind my own business. That woman is grown and needs to stick up for herself.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 7:49 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I don't care if the person is blind or not, if I saw someone getting ripped off I'd speak up.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 7:54 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I would leave the store while probably giving the mother a haughty glare.
    Anonymous

• I'd probably comment under my breath but maybe not comfront them face to face....
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:24 PM on Mar. 8, 2009