when did you start with cherrio's

I have a box of cheerio type cereal.. it is made for infants and doesn't have any added sugar or salt. When did you start your children on dry cereal like this

Amelora

Asked by Amelora at 7:24 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• 6 1/2 months
    Anonymous

• I think about four or five months is when I first gave that type of thing to my son.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 7:43 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• 6 months.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:47 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Do yourself a favor: Save a little money and buy the regular box of Cherrio's. Its the exact same product, but the company gets to charge you more $$ for less cereal. They will have you to think because its in the baby section of the store, that its somehow different. (You'll find this to be true with a few other products too).

I think I gave my DD's Cherrio's around 6 months or so, when I was totally sure they could sit up and they could gum it pretty well.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 8:17 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• 6.5 months
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:26 PM on Mar. 8, 2009