Goofy Hubby....

My hubby went on a walk and he came back and told me he had to show me something. He was down by the river and he made a life size sculpture of a woman's top half naked. Is anyone elses hubby this strange sometimes, LOL!! I told him he was a dork.

Peekalou

Asked by Peekalou at 7:49 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• coutterhill, pretty sure he's taken a pic on his phone then sent it to mine while i was in a meeting at work...

and he does this hip-thrust thing where he spreads his legs and humps in my direction... his junk makes a clapping sound, and he gets the biggest kick out of the look on my face and the quickness I leave the room in!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 8:22 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• pretty sure mine molds things out of chewing gum... eck.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 7:54 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• At least he didn't show you the biggest crap he ever took.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 7:56 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• My hubby probably does weird things like the naked lady and who knows what but he would never show a Lady that stuff. Ew. Well...maybe the gum sculpture and I'd think it was cool :P
    TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 8:01 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• omg you guys are so funny!!!
    Anonymous

• LMAO~coutterhill. My hubby likes to get out of the shower (everytime) and run around and try to get me to notice his naked ass lol. He always makes me laugh that's one of the reasons I love him so much.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 8:02 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• lol, my DH would hav added a nursing baby 'cause he "forgot what breast look like without a baby attached"! lol
    NoahsMomma418

Answer by NoahsMomma418 at 8:20 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Omg matobe my hubby does the same hip thrust thing cept he swivels his hips also and his junk dances in a circular motion ...omg...men are such dorks....but its funny and i laugh!!!
    blrusso

Answer by blrusso at 9:02 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• My hubby isn't too goffy. He's fairly serious and modest. I'd litterally crap myself if he did the hip thrust thing.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:04 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Well my hubby has done the thrust and the biggest crap thing so I think I was given a goony, LOL!!! The junk thing is funny but the crap thing is sick as hell, I wanted to punch him for that one. And by the way LOL at the add a nursing baby thing.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 9:11 PM on Mar. 8, 2009