what little things or big do you do to keep yourself on track of your diet?

do you put up pics on the fridge?

do you prepare meals so you know that will be your first go to instead of something quick fast and easy?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 7:52 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• This may sound stupid, but I put smiley faces on my calendar everytime I work out. My goal is to get it completely filled up. I can actually SEE my accomplishment. Little thing, sounds stupid, but kinda boosts me up.
    babygirl4444

Answer by babygirl4444 at 3:00 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• honestly, i really try to only at 1200 cals a day, being thin is important to me.
    Anonymous

• or i chew gum, drink coffee, LOTS of coffee
    Anonymous

• one of the biggest things that help people lose weight (i've read studies on it) is not only preparing but planning out meals (and snacks) for the next day to prevent overeating or aimless eating...also keeping a food journal, recording EVERYTHING you eat..I didn't actually think it worked but i've been trying it (in addition to working out) and it's definitely helping n working! lol
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 12:03 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I eat 3 snack of 100 cal and 3 meals of 300 cal. I prepare my stuff the day before. I drink lots of tea and water and also do fiber 1/2 hr drink before my meal. So far I messed up 3 days this past week :( I made a log sheet. I chew gum too. lol I need to add cardio more seems I don't have time.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 12:33 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I track my food intake at livestrong.com--it is free and very easy to use. It is amazing how easy it is to eat too many calories!!! This makes me eat much healthier since I only have so man calories--I pack the nutrients in--a lot of veggies and fruits.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Mar. 9, 2009