Runaway.

Did you ever run away as a kid? What did your parents do?
Lol ya I did run away when I was 15. The cops came to my friends house and asked me if I wanted to go home. I got my stuff and left with them. The cops asked me why I did it. I told them I didnt run away I took a vakay.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol, thats funny. i ran away one time it was when i was in high school and i actually walked with my sis to a whole 'nother town!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:54 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• i thought about it. but i was too darn chicken. lol.
    Anonymous

• I did when I was about 10,we lived beside a cemetary,and I had decided ,that's where I was going to live,They did not come look for me,I think they knew where I was,Needless to say I stayed till it got dark,and I was scared shitless,so I ran back home.I never ran away again.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 8:13 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I thought about it a lot. I used to keep a bag with clothing, crackers and tuna at the end of my bed when I was 7 so if I ever needed it I could just grab it an go. My mom found it and grounded me for 3 weeks
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 8:14 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• YEP ...I WAS 13 YEARS OLD ...I WENT TO MY AUNT HOUSE WHO STAYED AN HOUR AND HALF AWAY...MY MOM PISSED ME OFF...
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:20 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I ran away when I was 16 lol my mom called my bf's now my DH house lol and said I found out I know where you are lol. My friend rated me out. Good friend huh? But the sheriffs dept came and got me I got to sit in their office until my mom picked me up. Lol and now I work for the sheriffs dept. I work with the runaways and the jovies. It's funny some stories I hear why they ranaway.
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 8:22 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I didn't actually did the run away, but I wrote a letter about running away. My mother happen to find it one day and she and my dad actually told me to pack my stuff and leave. I was 11 or 12. To this day, they say it was reverse psychology.
    Anonymous

• NO, not really,when, I was 15 yrs. old, I did get mad one time at my MOM,I went to my older sisters house, my MOM thought I went there for the weekend, nobody never knew I called myself running off and being mad.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 8:28 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I ran away and stayed away for alomost a year, my mom found out where I was a week later after I left, childhood was not that great.
    Anonymous

• i was seven, i camped out in the woods behind our house... my mum knew i was there, and my dog followed me. i told her that if she didn't send me to public school like the other kids that i would run away and they wouldn't have a choice. didn't work. was homse schooled any way- go friggin figure why i moved out as soon as i possibly could. now that i look back on it, it really is funny though!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:40 PM on Mar. 8, 2009