could you live on this amount of money?

$80 for 4 days... is it possible?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• Yeah, its possible.

You'd have to be frugal about spending. I mean, are we assuming that you have no expenses? What are you spending the $80 on?

Need a little bit more detail.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 8:02 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I could'nt because of varies expenses,but my mom and dad do,but have no bills ,but utilities,and groceries,so just depends
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 8:04 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• If you mean 80 for blow money then yes. I have had to make $7 last for 1.5 weeks before. But for food, gas, fun money I could make 80 go a long way.
    partiesbyjan

Answer by partiesbyjan at 8:13 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• No, I could not. Besides the debt that I'm currently paying, I am paying for the household, utilities, insurance, and groceries. Not to forget the fact my daughter is an American teenager, that every hair on her head must be in its perfect place. So I have to consider her school clothes, athletic equipment, her flute, and other personal items.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 8:13 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I do it all the time. I guess it would depend on what you need, but I can feed my familly of 3 for less then $10 a day pretty easy
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 8:15 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• thats saying the bills are paid for the time being, the money would be for things like gas, misc spending until payday..
    Anonymous

• well so far ive lived on 10 dollars for 5 days its possible thank god we have some food but its gettin low
    Anonymous

• If all my bills were paid, then yes, I could live on $80 for 4 days. I've lived on less than that before for a week.

I might not like it, but its not impossible. When you don't have, you learn to make do with what you DO have.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 8:20 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Girl when I first got married my husband and I were so broke we lived off of 40 dollars for 2 weeks. My hubby wasn't getting BAH right away so it was so hard. Seriously the dollar tree is a miracle I have fixed many meals with just stuff I bought from them!
    Anonymous

• We live like that all the time!! Right now we have 40 till Friday. 20 will be for a full tank which will last till Friday, and the other 20 will be for whatever misc item we need - toilet paper, milk, or whatever.

UGH!
    Anonymous