how would you react if your husband's married friend sent him a message...

that said, "dude, if only we were single" and your husband said, "I know". would you confront him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• yeah I so would!
    Anonymous

• No. I wouldn't say anything. There is LOTS of things I could do ....if only I were single!
    Anonymous

• no. he respected the boundaries. He obviously loves you and wouldn't cross that boundary.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:19 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• uhhh ya. thatd piss me off soooo badd. it would make me feel lik i meant nothing to him and it would upset me alot.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 8:19 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• depends on conversation before and after it.
    Anonymous

• I would just ask him how he would feel if you said the same thing to one of your friends. Im sure he wouldnt like it. There are alot of things we can't do when we are married that we can if we a single. But for him to say "i Know" was just selfish.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:20 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Atleast it said IF ONLY we were single,but their not,so I would'nt worry,if they want to cheat they will,why get worked up over it.But hell yeah,I'd ask
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 8:21 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• It wouldn't bother me. I have said things like that to my married friends. It doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't want to be married..... just that there was something he wanted to do but couldn't because he was married.
    Anonymous

• I know you'll bash, maybe not but my husband and I dont text or talk on the phone or hang out with the oposite sex (friends). I think that was NOT COOL and I would be pissed!!! It's like on some level he agreed with her about being single would be good, cool whatever.
    Anonymous

• I'd wonder WHAT he wants to do..... and i would confront him!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:26 PM on Mar. 8, 2009