confused about my feelings--and his

I have a male friend. He's 40-something and Im 30-something. I met him several years ago and then we lost track of each other until last year. I found out that hed been living about 2min down the road from me for the past 5 years.

We chit-chat on the phone from time to time and Ill stop by occasionally. I stop by every Monday evening and we watch TV and eat pizza, or he and I will make a dish and share it. That's pretty much it, really. Hes a country boy and Im the complete opposite.

I never thought of him anything more than a friend, and on an emotional level things have gotten a tad deeper..a definite change. Weve both been hurt by past relationships.

When I go to visit him, I feel all uptight for some reason, but I enjoy his company. He's a nice guy. I am so confused about my feelings being like a roller coaster. Maybe Im scared, I don't know.

Any SERIOUS takes on what might be going on with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• How come he never visits you, your kids? Maybe you're not really over your past love?
    Anonymous

• Just enjoy him for what he brings to your life on a daily basis. Don't worry about what it might be or if you need to even be on the roller coaster. There is no rush.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:02 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I would not over think it go with the flow !!Who knows where this may go ..I met my true love this very same way!!
    UnrulySoul

Answer by UnrulySoul at 9:10 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I wouldn't worry about it.. take things a day at a time.. if things develop then the develop. All relationships are like roller coasters.. and you never know when the next loop or drop will happen... some relationships end.. some keep going, but enjoy the ride, you never know.. he could be that special someone.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:57 PM on Mar. 8, 2009