What does your DH/SO do to gross you out???

Piggybacking here!

My DH does this hip-thrust thing where he spreads his legs and humps in my direction... his junk makes a clapping sound just to disgust me, then chases me through the house with his pants around his ankles!

matobe

Asked by matobe at 8:26 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh! I forgot to add, he gleeks on me too!!!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 8:27 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I can't stand it when my husband taps his fingers across the DVD rack to find a movie, I know weird, but it reminds of a bunch of spiders!!
    MrsG423

Answer by MrsG423 at 8:27 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• my husband tucks his shlong between his legs and says BABE LOOK! I look real quick no penis, that freaks me out!!!
    Anonymous

• anon, that's funny!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 8:34 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• lmao! that really grosses you out. wow...
    for me, it was my ex going 2 or more weeks without brushing his teeth. and the wondering WHY i wouldn't kiss him. ever. i had to BIRNG him the toothbrugh, with paste on it, and shove it in his mouth if i wanted him to brush!!! OMG, i feel bad for the next woman in line to deal with the 34 year old child!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:43 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• My husbands aversion to all things to do with hygine
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:51 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Mine is when my hubby lifts his leg and farts lol. It smells really bad like something died up his butt lol so it really grosses me out.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:54 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I'd have to say when my husband farts when he first wakes up in the morning . Its like they can go on forever and ever. SO disgusting,
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 9:20 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• lol, i've fortunately never had to deal with a man with a hygeine problem, outside my 16 yr old brother... i'm sorry ladies!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 9:45 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• When he takes off his underwear and socks they become twisted and inside-out and then he puts them in the laundry bin that way! It is so gross to try to untwist and turn them right-side-out when I wash the laundry....ick! If I lose my patience and he is home I'll take them and put them on his lap for him to do...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:56 AM on Mar. 9, 2009