how do i show my 3 yr old the potty technique at nite time???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• What do you mean????
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:49 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• i mean at night when shes fully potty trained,im scared of leaving her with out pampers as of right now..but soon i have to take the papmpers off at night.So my question is what can i do 2 avoid wetting the bed????
    Anonymous

• there's not a lot you can do if her bladder isn't waking her up. my neice was potty trained at 2 though, so hopefully your little one knows when it's time to wake up.... if she does, and you're just afraid she won't get up and go, (maybe scared or something), you could get her a little potty and put it in her room so she knows she can go in that one and not have to pee herself
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 9:03 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• try nite time pull ups
    Mrs_Dewberry

Answer by Mrs_Dewberry at 9:32 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Pull-ups. Otherwise, some parents will make regular middle-of-the-night wake up trips to the bathroom. Personally, I like to let my son sleep, so I chose pull-ups until his body is developed enough to wake him up in the night time. I don't expect him to be night-time potty trained for a few years. What is your expectation and is your daughter developed enough to meet it?
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 10:31 AM on Mar. 9, 2009