• In the Spotlight:

Have you ever had

Have you ever had a Tubial pregancy? I think that is what they are called. I have a IUC, Mirena...and I feel so weird. I have never had morning sickness, so I don't know if it's a touch of Flu or pregnancy. (i have 3 kids) I also have bad stomach craps/pain/gas type feeling. (hard to explain)

Just anyone give me some symtoms to relate to please...

racingmomma

Asked by racingmomma at 8:36 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How long have you had it? Sometimes you have that in the beginning. I would call my doc asap,,, it might be in incorrectly. Or you may have an infection from it. They don't cause cramping or sickness,,,I have had one for 2 years and never had a problem. Call your doctor,,or if it is really bed go to the ER.
    ketha04

Answer by ketha04 at 8:40 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Mine is going on one year and have had NO problems as well. But you and I both know that bleeding is slim or none. Mine is diffrently every month, well February was like one tampon...so I thought nothing of it. Then on Saturday morning, I woke up to yellow puk and some brown puk. And it was awfully tasting....stingy to the mouth....that was it for the puking...
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 8:53 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I had an ectopic while on the birth control pill. I had a positive pregnancy test at home, but when I went to the Er and doctor they kept telling me that i wasnt pregnant. Eventually I started bleeding so bad (when i stood up it went down my legs) and REALLY bad cramps and pain. I bled for 2 months straight before the bad bleeding and pain came. Other then that I just felt pregnant, Morning sickness tender breast etc. I was 3 months pregnanct with my ectopic. So I'd go see your doctor
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 8:57 PM on Mar. 8, 2009