God Love Bumbo!!!

Has anyone else tried these fabulous infant chairs?? I was so skeptical at first, and they are kinda pricey...but my Talon (4 months), loves his!!!! He's been sitting up and staring at everything!!! Plus I can set him in front of one of his mobiles and he can play! He's just now starting to grab at stuff, so sitting up in front of things and seeing them from that angle is helping him so much! And the development for his neck and back muscles are really going to help... Has anyone else used these???

Adeline1210

Asked by Adeline1210 at 8:38 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used the bumbo for my little one before she could sit up. She loved it. And I could bring it in the bathroom so I could take a shower. It was great.
    VBeachMommy

Answer by VBeachMommy at 8:46 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• My son doesn't like his. I think it's because he hates to sit still. He's always on the go.
    Anonymous

• LOve mine, we even bought the attachable tray the have sold seperatly, We take it to the inlaws house for dinner and even to resteraunts where i know the chairs are big enough to hold the bumbo.....
    franklynnsmom

Answer by franklynnsmom at 9:42 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• See I was SO excited to get one, but my DD is 5 months and will barely sit in it. She leans all the way over to her left and tries to climb out!
    LeoneLover13

Answer by LeoneLover13 at 10:23 PM on Mar. 8, 2009