I dont know what to do??!

My mom takes pain pills occasionally... she doesn't always need them. We had pain killers here from when I hurt my back... I had ten. She came here today and now there are 3. No one has been to our house since I got the pills... I dont know how to handle this. She is supposed to watch my daughter tomorrow. I am SO pissed off right now, I feel like I could throw up!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Just ask her if she is in too much pain to watch your girls. If she says yes then find another sitter. As for the pills, they are gone. Those things can be very addictive. If you really think she took them I'd ask her if she's ever tried the kind you have and if they work for her. Go get the bottle and mention some are missing. I have never had a problem asking someone if they took them but that's up to you. She may have taken them for someone else. However, if you think she will be using I would find another sitter.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:00 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I would call my mom and say i think one of the kids got into my pain pills over half of them are gone what should i do mom ..
    UnrulySoul

Answer by UnrulySoul at 9:21 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• good one unruly soul... I might do that!
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 9:31 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Finding another sitter may have to happen really fast if she is using them... But your going to have to confront her at some point.. the more you ignore the problem the worse it will get. The faster you step in and do your best to get her off of them, the easier it will be for everyone.. I should know, i use to pop pills in high school, as did a lot of my friends.Thankfully I had a lot of family that stood up and told me I had a problem, and I needed to make some choices. My friends that didn't... well most of us aren't friends anymore.. some got help.. others are still popping more and more, and some got too extreme into them, and have criminal records because of things they have done because of their habits. I know some pretty sad stories about people on pills and other drugs... you don't want your mom going down that road. It may only be a few now.. but if she's stealing.. it's worse than you think. Get her help now.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:03 PM on Mar. 8, 2009