what would you do if your SO told you you were a "horrible mom"

For literally NO reason at all?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Leave him
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:46 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I would probably either smack the sucker in the mouth or pack mine and my kids up and move on.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 8:55 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Punch him in the face and throw his crap on the front lawn!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 8:57 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Kick him in the balls and tell him to kiss my ass.
    Alexsmom04

Answer by Alexsmom04 at 9:00 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Pack my little ol' self up and go for a loooong weekend at my best friends ~I would go solo leaving him with the 5 ~ this would allow him to show what a GREAT dad he is!
    nookers

Answer by nookers at 9:11 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• wow i don't know my husband would never say that! but i guess if he did i would punch him and say if he thinks he could do a better job then lets see it!! maybe call him some bad names and walk out on his ass because that is what we would be trying to get me to do! lol

woobie102

Answer by woobie102 at 9:18 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I don't believe a grown man would say something hurtful like that for no reason at all. Tell him to post his side of the story and then we'll get back with ya.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:20 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Well, after the initial shock wore off and my chin returned to its natural place...Id probably start to cry.
    After a good cry Id tell him off and be packing as I did so. Id take myself and the kids out of the house til he pulled his head out and apologized sincerely then he'd have to earn back any trust broken by that evil, rotten statment.

If he refused, Id see him in divorce court.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 9:24 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Challenge him to back up his statement. Wouldn't cry. Not one bit of it. Nor would I move. I'd just look him in the eye and tell him to explain himself.

Then I'd pick his explanation apart piece by piece while walking him to the door.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:23 AM on Mar. 9, 2009