best pots and pans??? what do u have?

i need new pots and pans that food wont stick to or all in all wont turn to crap 6 months from now what do u recomend? were did you get it?

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 8:49 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Rachel Ray!!!!!!!!! TJ Max or On-line... they're amazing pots//pans
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 9:08 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I bought Wolfgang Puck pans

Answer by admckenzie at 9:18 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Calphalon are the best, very durable but expensive..You get what you pay for I think...
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 9:21 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• RACHEL RAY STANLESS STELL ARE THE BOMB IVE HAD THEM GOING ON 1 1/2 YEARS.AND THERE STILL IN GREAT SHAPE!! MY FIANCE GOT THEM FOR ME FOR XMAS AND THEY COOK SOOOO MUCH BETTER YOU CAN REALLY SEE THE DIFFERENCE IN YOUR FOOD. I WOULD HIGHLY REACOMMEND YOU CAN GET THEM REALLY ANYWHERE THAT SELLS POTS EXCEPT FOR LIKE WALMART, KMART OR TARGET!
    TSSN88

Answer by TSSN88 at 9:24 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• My mom got DH and I emril kitchen set for our wedding. I love my pots and pans!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 12:18 AM on Mar. 9, 2009