Selling eggs or sperm...

I know this question popped up a few days ago, but I don't want to know how you feel about it. (Everyone has their own opinion) I want to know.... Has anyone sold their eggs? Where would I go to do this? Do you get to interview with the prospective parents or is it completely anonymous?
How did you feel after?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Health

• You find a company that does this. Google egg donation. It's very difficult to do and there is a huge amount of screening. They make a special profile of you and your geneology, health issues, pics of your own kids, your IQ all kinds of stuff and people shop through all these profiles. I considered it at one time, there were so many stipulations I just gave up, you couldn't even be overweight! And yes, it is anonymous for the consumers privacy, but they can contact you if you leave the option open.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:10 PM on Mar. 8, 2009