what pots and pans do you have?

i need new one's and i want something good and durable. help me out here lol.

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 9:14 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Hand-me-downs and whatever walmart sells, lol.

Sears has some cute red ones I'd like to have sometime. Not sure what brand they are.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:18 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I just bought the Paula Dean line, the red ones, and I absolutely LOVE them! They were only $99 at walmart, and they cook everything evenly, always juicy, and cleans up like a charm! You can go here and read all of the reviews, and check out the reviews on everything else as well.

lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:23 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• old copper-bottom Revere ware. think HEAVY!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 9:57 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I have the WearEver Anodized 9-Piece Cookware Set. I got them at WalMart. They are regularly priced at about $94.97, but I got them $10.00 off. The set they show on line doesn't show the free casserole / lid set, but that came with my set, and it also comes with a utensil set. They are nice and heavy with thick heat resistant handles and non-stick, which wipes right out. You can also use metal utensils in them. If they do somehow get scratched, it will not affect the non stick performance. I've looked for many years to find a set that I like and these are the first ones that was everything I wanted. I love them so much I'm getting my daughter a set for her hope chest.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 10:06 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I prefer Calphalons- I got a set at Macy's ten years ago and they are as good as new.

What you want to look for- heavy. Even weight distribution. No plastic handles- they can crack, break, and can't go in the oven. I love being able to finish something in the oven without dirtying another pan. I spent less than a hundred dollars on mine at a one day sale.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:23 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Andoized Calaphalon pots and pans.They clean up very well,as well as durable.However they are a bit on the expensive side.
    Jeffsmom87

Answer by Jeffsmom87 at 2:02 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I have some anodized Calphalon pans, a couple cast iron pans, and a set of All Clad copper core that my husband gave me for Christmas 2007. The copper core pans are by far my favorite pans. They have the best heat distribution ever, and everything I make in them turns out great.
    The anodized pans, even though they are Calphalon, are just not as good as I would have liked. The larger skillet warped, which should never have happened.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 5:28 AM on Mar. 9, 2009