i guess im asking why

so i get that people on here are rude and like to bash other people..but then someone will ask 'why are people so rude' and everyones like, its the anons (including me) and people don't know how to be nice. yet Everyone likes to run their mouth and bash when answering a question that doesnt deserve bashing...like its a catch 22..you ask any question, ppl talk shit, you ask why do people talk shit and people turn all nice and say everyone else is rude..am i rambling or do you guys get what im trying to say? i personally think it's rediculous..simply dont answer the question or even open the post

tnteaton

Asked by tnteaton at 9:19 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just stopped paying attention to the rude Anons or anyone else who was rude. I only had one chick that sent me an email and I blocked her from doing it again.
    My point is since I stopped paying attention to the negativity it went away now if you are rude I don't care.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:37 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• People are rude but never want to accept the responsibility for it. Me??? I am rude sometimes because I hate to be called names by people that don't even know me or have a clue as to what makes me tick. Sometimes I think the anon folks just do it to aggravate others. I just try to basically ignore most of it.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 9:42 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• lol..sounds like we're the same person foreverb3
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 9:45 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I always try to answer questions in a way to not offend anyone ever. Im pass up the questins that I may offend someone by answering. .
    Macysheryl

Answer by Macysheryl at 10:02 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Sorry, my typing is horrid!
    Macysheryl

Answer by Macysheryl at 10:03 PM on Mar. 8, 2009