Is this Teething....

I need some help!!! My daughter has been running a temp anywhere from 99.9 to 100.7 for the past few weeks. I had her to the Dr and they told me she had a cold and her gums looked alittle white well that was a few weeks ago. Her gums aren't real swollen or anything but she is MISERABLE!!! Doesn't really want her bottle or to eat nothing makes her happy. My mom says this could be the early signs of teething and that is whats making her miserable. Oh by the way she is 8 months old. Thanks for your help!!!!

MommytoBe987

Asked by MommytoBe987 at 9:29 PM on Mar. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Wow lucky you hehe my son starting teething at THREE MONTHS! But anyways...if this has been going on for a long time, there may be something else bothering her. Is she drooling a lot? Chewing on her hands/toys/your hands etc? Are her cheeks flushed? Does she cry more at night? These are all signs of teething if not, I would try changing her formula maybe? It might be her belly, or have the ped. check her ears too! Good luck!
    AidensMommy608

Answer by AidensMommy608 at 9:32 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• She is on Gentlease and medicine for Acid Reflux... I had them check her ears awhile ago because she has had so many ear infections but they said her ears looked great. She doesn't want to sleep nothing. Then I wonder if part of it could be the time change. She used to take awesome naps and now she doesn't feel like she needs naps anymore. She drools some but is always chewing on something her hands, toys stuff like that.
    MommytoBe987

Answer by MommytoBe987 at 9:35 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Is tylenol helping at all?
    mom630

Answer by mom630 at 9:53 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• alittle bit
    MommytoBe987

Answer by MommytoBe987 at 10:01 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• sounds like teething, and just be glad it is starting now!! haha my daughter was teething for MONTHS before we finally saw teeth lol good luck though, i know it's not easy-esp seein them in pain :(
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 12:37 AM on Mar. 9, 2009